The innovative Nutella 1kg Piping Bag is the easy way to update a range of breakfast goods from pastries and pancakes to waffles and muffins. Pre-filled with a 1kg of Nutella, it’s as easy as snip, pipe and serve to start profiting from the nation’s favourite spread brand*.
The hassle of spooning Nutella® into a piping bag or the wastage that can result from this is a thing of the past! The new piping bag is instantly ready and can be stored away until you need it again, meaning every bit of Nutella® can be utilised – making this one of the handiest tools available to quickly and efficiently update your breakfast menu.
Piping Bag Top Tips:
Here are our top tips for getting the most out of the Nutella 1kg piping bag:
- Hold the bag horizontally and simply snip off the end, how much you snip off is up to you, depending on the consistency you need. A small cut (5mm) can be used for personalised decoration, and a slightly larger cut (10mm) can be used for filling croissants
- Holding at 45 degrees, twist the top and apply some pressure with the other hand to start piping
- To stop piping, hold the nozzle end upwards until you are ready to start the next item
- When you are finished, secure the end with a branded Nutella food-safe clip
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and other heat sources, at a temperature between 18° and 20°C.
Now it’s time to get creative! Try piping swirls in the middle of croissants, add Nutella to the centre of muffins or pipe the finishing touches to your breakfast pots – the possibilities are endless!