Tips & Hints
- Lightly glaze chicken, fish or beef with vegetable oil, then coat generously with seasoning – pan fry or barbecue traditionally until blackened
- Ideal when added to dipping sauces
- Sprinkle the spice over meat, poultry, fish, seafood, roast potatoes or vegetables
- Use as a rub, rub onto pork, chicken, beef or lamb and let it stand for two hours before frying
- Add to orange juice and use as a marinade
- Add seasoning to lime juice, olive oil and drizzle over salad
- Add to any dressing
May contain sesame seeds.
Salt, Paprika, Pepper, Chilli 10%, Basil, Garlic (contains Sulphites), Onion Powder, Rice Flour, Fennel, Thyme.
|Servings per Jar : 104||Serving size: 5g|
|Average Qty:||Per 100g|