Tips & Hints
- Perfect as an ingredient in sauces and salad dressings
- Create a spicy dressing using Dijon Mustard
- Use to create a sundried tomato mustard blend with sundried tomatoes and tarragon
- Build an all purpose sauce with cream, Dijon Mustard and butter
- Make a warm roasted vegetable salad with a Dijon Mustard dressing
- Use with vinaigrettes and mayonnaise
- Excellent with steaks and grills
- Use to create an olive mustard along with olives, olive paste and oil
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Water, Mustard Seed 20%, Sugar, Salt, Food Acid (Acetic) Spice.
|Servings per : 500||Serving size: 5g|
|Average Qty:||Per 100g|